What are they and what purpose they serve.
What are they and what purpose they serve.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded in your computer when accessing certain webpages. Cookies allow a webpage, among other things, to storage and gather information about the navigation habits of the user or his PC and, depending on the information that they contain and in the way that your PC uses them, cookies could be used to identify the user. The browser memorizes cookies in the hard disk only during the current session, taking up the minimum storage space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the session (those that are called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or deny temporal or memorized cookies using safety settings.
Without your expressed consent –through the activation of cookies in your browser- this website will not link the cookies with the memorized data, which includes your personal data provided through the contact, query or booking forms.
- Technical cookies: are those which enable the user to navigate through a website, platform or app and to use the different tools and services existing on it, for example, traffic and data communication control, log in, access to restricted areas, make a booking request or participate in an event, use security items during the navigation, storage contents for the diffusion of videos or sounds or sharing contents through social networks.
- Customization cookies are those, which enable the user to access the service with certain general characteristics that are predefined in terms of several criteria in the user terminal such as the language, the type of browser that is using to access the service, the regional configuration from where is accessing the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies are those, which either processed by us or by third parties, enable to quantify the number of users and to undertake the measurement and the statistical analysis of the use that is being done by the users of the offered service. For this purpose, navigation in our website is analysed, with the aim of improving the offer of products and services.
- Advertising cookies are those, which either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage, as effectively as possible, the offer of advertising spaces in the website by adjusting the contents of the advertisement to the contents of the requested service or to the usage that is being done of our website. With this aim, we can examine your navigation habits on the Internet and show related advertisement according to your navigation profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: are those, which allow the management, in the most effective manner, of the advertising space that in each case, the web editor, had included in a website, app or platform from which a requested service is provided. These cookies store behavioural data from users gathered by permanent observation of their navigation habits, which allows developing a specific profile in order to show advertisement according to it.
This web site can use services from third-parties who, on behalf of the Asociación de Guías Oficiales de Turismo de Burgos, will gather information about the usage of the website that is being done by users with statistical purposes, for the provision of services related to the activity of this Website and for other Internet services.
Specifically, this Website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. with domicile in the United States and headquarters located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. For the provision of these services, cookies are used, in order to gather the information included in the user’s IP address that will be transferred, processed and stored by Google in the terms established in the website Google.com. It includes the possible transferral of the mentioned information to third parties by virtue of legal requirements or when those third parties process information on behalf of Google.
It is possible to allow, block or delete cookies installed in your computer through the settings options of the browser installed in your computed: